Motels.ie is a website with direct links to popular travel companies.
- The use of this website indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- motels.ie is a service set-up to aide people's online experience and use of it does not create any legal relations between motels.ie the user/visitor and motels.ie
- The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, or republished without the prior express written permission of motels.ie
- The information and material on this website is for information purposes only. The sites linked to from this site are not under the control of motels.ie and are for information only. Although we have checked these sites ourselves, the inclusion of a link on this site is not necessarily an endorsement of the linked web site or retailer's services.
- motels.ie cannot be held responsible nor liable as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content on this website, or as to any information contained on the web sites (whether of a retailer, an advertiser or otherwise) accessed via this web site. In no event do we accept liability of any description, for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, proﬁts, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this website.
- Please note that motels.ie is not an online store and does not sell any products. motels.ie will endeavor to keep this site free from error, though make no warranty that this website (or websites which are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
We really hope you enjoy using motels.ie
Should any of the conditions herein be in conflict with those of the buyer, these conditions shall prevail.
Placing an order by email, fax, telephone, letter, in person or internet constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
If the customer is dealing in the capacity of a consumer then these terms and conditions shall not affect their statutory rights.
The price of goods for export/ overseas orders does not include transportation costs or import or export duty or documentation charges of any kind. The payment of which is the responsibility of the recipient of the goods.
Age restricted goods are not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for knives you are indicating that you are over 18 years of age or over.
Images are for illustration purposes and are an example only. Colour and finish may vary due to computer monitor configuration.
For information on payments i.e. credit cards, bank transfers, 30 day accounts and cheques please contact us.
Placing an order constitutes acceptance of the above terms & conditions www.motels.ie
The protection of your privacy is very important to us.
Any personal information submitted by you through this website is treated with the strictest confidence. This information is used solely to improve my website and the service/information it offers. Any information you submit will never be submitted or sold to a third party..
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on www.motels.ie. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to you needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to you computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Other Websites/Third Party Sites
By visiting www.motels.ie you are consenting to the use of your information for the purposed detailed above.